Friday, September 5, 2014

Welcome To Our Library Media Center!

The beginning of a new school year is always exciting because we dream of the infinite gifts of learning and expanding our horizons.

My name is Mrs. Goldstein, and I am glad to be back at IS 141 for my second year as your librarian. It has been a pleasure to get to know the school community and the beautiful neighborhood of Astoria, Queens.

There is always a reason to visit our library. We will have class visits, author programs, new books, opportunities to use technology, Parent Workshops, and homework and research help.

As you know, Children's and Young Adult Literature are my great loves. Please check my blog for reviews of recommended books and digital resources.

Do you have any suggestions for our library? What kinds of materials would you like to see? Please swing by if you have any questions or suggestions.

Let's have a wonderful year!










No comments:

Post a Comment